Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Red Wagon

I thought a little red wagon would be a fun thing to have for when the grandchildren visit. So I bought a metal Radio Flyer several months ago, ordered online. Like so many things, it came in a big cardboard box and had to be put together. 

There were too many steps and tightening of screws for me, so I got Son to put it together. He loves that sort of thing. Or at least I think he should love that sort of thing.

I have used it before a few times when we had freezing weather. But since my surgery, the wagon has come in very handy. I have been using it for carrying heavier things around, even things like groceries and packages that come in the mail. I have been mostly using it for carrying the water down to the chickens because we don't have a water faucet down by the coop. Luckily the waterer is a 3 gallon bucket and the chickens usually only drink about 2 gallons a day because I spill about half of it on the way. I can just about lift it to the ledge and then clip it on.









4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks. They are sweet. They've grown so much since this photo was taken.

      Delete
  2. Husband always got on to me for using our wagon to do yard work. Said I shouldn't be using the kids stuff and messing it up. Why did he think I got it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, the grandchildren were only an excuse for me to buy one.

      Delete