Monday, August 12, 2013


These little things are everywhere at the moment. Dog usually brings them in on her legs, then rolls around on the carpet. We try to brush her off but somehow they still come inside. We usually find them when we're walking barefoot.

Not sure what the proper word for them is, but we call them stickers.

1 comment:

  1. In WV we call them "Cockleburrs" or just "Burrs".

    T. J. Stonewawker (a fan-ask Rob)

    PS - Great pix re the Gov's trip home.