Thursday, February 13, 2014

First Sighting

I thought you might share in my excitement that I saw my first live wild hog yesterday. It was a big black one foraging on the edge of a wooded area on the way into town. It looked like a mama because it had three little white hogs following after.

I did take a couple of photos from the car, but unfortunately it is difficult to distinguish the hogs from the shadows. But here they are anyway. I couldn't work out how to draw a circle around it. Sorry. I think the only way to get a good photo is to be up close and personal - which isn't going to happen with me. Maybe next time I can get a better photo to share.

Hint: find the fallen tree that is at a 45 degree right angle - the black hog was right under it, and the babies were to the left of it.





No comments:

Post a Comment