Saturday, October 31, 2015

Update

It's been over two weeks since I last posted something, which I think is the longest gap between posts that I've had. Sorry about that. I've been pretty busy at this end. We had a very Special Event a couple of weeks ago, and the preparation for that was a little overwhelming. The week after we had some pretty bad storms in our area. Storms mess with our satellite connection and we either lose our internet completely or it is too flaky to use, especially uploading information for my blog. 

I'll be back soon with some more details about the Special Event and maybe even a few photos. I also have a few flood photos to share. And, of course, I'll have more time for farm life stories. So stay tuned as they say.

Meanwhile, here's a recent photo of the puppy. She's growing.




No comments:

Post a Comment