Saturday, February 4, 2017

Sewing Project 2

My second sewing project was making aprons. I got the same inspiration from Purl Soho and decided they looked interesting and a little different.

I cut a basic pattern to follow out of brown paper. The website gave all the dimensions and clear instructions. The pattern called for linen, but I chose cotton fabrics.


These were presents for the mother-in-laws to my daughters.


Sorry it seems I didn't take any photos of the process this time but only of the finished product.










4 comments:

  1. I am the proud recipient of one of those aprons and it is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! Sewing projects have always been confusing and a little frustrating for me, but I have some I'd like to do, but currently don't have a working sewing machine. Maybe for my birthday?

    ReplyDelete