Thursday, March 21, 2013

Odd Equipment

I saw this the other day on the way into town. What in the world? It was so strange I had to pull over and take a few photos. Maybe someone will tell me what it is called and what it is used for.

1 comment:

  1. I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure it's used to spray crops. The arms extend out to the sides.